To use Ranet OLAP pivot table, you need to have:
On the client:
- Microsoft® Silverlight™ 3.0 compatible browser (i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer etc.)
On the server:
- Microsoft® Internet information server (IIS)
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2005/2008 with Analysis services
- Microsoft® .NET 3.5
On the developer ‘s computer:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (with MS Build)
- Microsoft® Silverlight™ 3 SDK
- Microsoft® Silverlight™ Toolkit October 2009
- AdomdClient 10.0 Please select your platform: x86, x64, IA64
- (optionally) WiX toolset – for installer packages build
- (optionally) Microsoft Visual studio 2008 SP1 with Microsoft® Silverlight™ 3 Tools installed
- (optionally) SharpDevelop 3.1
- (optionally) Ranet.BuildTools-1.0 (TFS build and WiX integration)
Are you planning on releasing a new version of this components built for the Silverlight 4 framework?
Did you release a new version of these components built for the Silverlight 4 framework and SQL server 2008R2? As you have mention earlier, the next release will be in may 2011? .
Thanks and Regards,
We will release the silverlight 4 version near June, 6.
The main work is samples implementing and QA (small bug fixes).
We have a plan to release our components on May 2011.